Today will be a great day. I have a positive attitude to start with. It makes a difference how you approach things. I’ve got so many things going for me. I won’t even try to list them! I love life. I love this time to blog. What a way to express yourself!
I want to make some music with my fingers. Piano practice is on the list. I want to connect with my family in Alabama. Phone time is on the list.
I’m going to approach my housework and organizing skills in a better way than usual. I will tell myself that….
- the house will be so inviting after a good cleaning!
- I will not have to go through all those sticky notes to find those new phone numbers. They will be in one place after today.
- I can send all those letters back to Mama when I finish the scanning. That will be out of the way. Plus, I will find more great history about my family as I’m reading them for the first time.
- I will be ready for unexpected company, no worries then!
- my refrigerator will be inviting and the food will be accessible.
- my son’s room will be in working order with my organizing skills. He will thank me for it.
“….lala, how the life goes on.”—- The Beatles, \”Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da\”
My blog’s name is “Inspireandbeinspired”. I would like for this blog to be inspiring, but it is just a taste of my simple life with a few things that I have found interesting. After reading my posts, I realize how mundane my life sounds. This isn’t inspiring!
IDEA: I’m thinking of writing some things down that I like to do and dream of doing, adding some images to create some inspiration to this blog. I’ll try to post in this way for the next blog.
I had fun with my workout today! I listened to the songs on my mp3 while adjusting the speed of my treadmill to match the rhythm. Here’s the list that I worked out to and the miles per hour that I was walking/running for each song.
- “Vogue” by Madonna – 3.1
- “Keep Your Hands To Yourself” by Georgia Satellites – 3.1
- “Wild, Wild West” by The Escape Club – 3.8
- “Material Girl” by Madonna – 3.6
- “Stay” by Maurice Williams – 3.1
- “Tonight She Comes” by The Cars – 3.8
- “My Prerogative” – by Bobby Brown – 2.9
- “La Bamba” – 4.0
- “Lean On Me” by Club Nouveau – 5.0
- “Jump” by the Pointer Sisters – 3.6
- “99 Luftballons” by Nena – 5.6
- “Love Man” by Otis Redding – 4.0
- “When Doves Cry” by Prince – 3.3
- “Doctor, Doctor” by Robert Palmer – 3.7
I’m planning to figure out the treadmill speeds for the rest of my mp3 songs. After writing all of the information down, I want to make a polished playlist, picking out the songs based on their speeds.
I went 3.1 miles on the treadmill today! I hope to get more in tomorrow(actually today now).
I love to eat Honey Nut Cheerios with yogurt! It’s my new snack. You know what’s so much tastier? Honey Nut Cheerios with cherry vanilla ice cream!!!!! Yogurt by itself is blah!
OK, I’m rambling! This blog was not created in hopes of having a rough draft for publication. I am trying to be more spontaneous and I need to loosen up in life. Life needs to be fun!