Today will be a great day. I have a positive attitude to start with. It makes a difference how you approach things. I’ve got so many things going for me. I won’t even try to list them! I love life. I love this time to blog. What a way to express yourself!
I want to make some music with my fingers. Piano practice is on the list. I want to connect with my family in Alabama. Phone time is on the list.
I’m going to approach my housework and organizing skills in a better way than usual. I will tell myself that….
- the house will be so inviting after a good cleaning!
- I will not have to go through all those sticky notes to find those new phone numbers. They will be in one place after today.
- I can send all those letters back to Mama when I finish the scanning. That will be out of the way. Plus, I will find more great history about my family as I’m reading them for the first time.
- I will be ready for unexpected company, no worries then!
- my refrigerator will be inviting and the food will be accessible.
- my son’s room will be in working order with my organizing skills. He will thank me for it.
“….lala, how the life goes on.”—- The Beatles, \”Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da\”